Houston AC Maintenance
Providing Cooling System Reliability for Customers in Houston and Beyond
Cooling a home can be an expensive endeavor if you aren’t making the right choices with your system. Most American households spend more than $2000 annually to operate their heater and air conditioning system. Houston doesn’t have extreme weather conditions. It’s usually hot, so you don’t have to work hard to imagine how hard your AC unit must work to keep your home comfortable. Imagine how hard it has to work to keep the humidity level in your home under control. Now, consider how terrible it would be if your system failed at the peak of the summer swelter. Your AC unit requires regular maintenance to ensure it doesn’t succumb to premature failure.
How Often Should You Service an Air Conditioner?
You should service your air conditioner at least once a year, preferably in the spring or fall. During this service appointment, a qualified technician will inspect and clean all of the major components of your air conditioner to ensure that it runs efficiently and safely. They may also check for potential problems and repair them before they become an issue.
Why AC Maintenance Helps
Maintaining your air conditioner will save time and money that would otherwise be spent on repairs or replacement. An air conditioner gets worked overtime during a Texas summer, so preventive maintenance can help preserve the integrity of your system and ensure it’s working at optimal levels for many years. When an air conditioning system is well maintained, it requires less energy. Regular maintenance can reduce energy consumption by 40%, so you’ll use less electricity and spend less money on your utilities. A preschedule maintenance program also ensures your system is kept in optimal condition. Worn components will be replaced, and your system will be cleaned regularly. These seemingly two minor tasks add up to the essentials of what it takes to keep your air conditioner operational and affordable.
The Importance of AC Maintenance
What if we told you that avoiding AC repairs was as simple as scheduling annual maintenance for your system? AC maintenance includes performing tune-ups, testing safety features, replacing clogged/dirty air filters, lubricating motor parts, cleaning dirty components, and ensuring the system runs properly.
Some of the key benefits of this service include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Reduced risk of air conditioning repairs
- Satisfied manufacturer warranties
- Extended system lifespan
- Enhanced comfort
- Improved indoor air quality
- Reduced monthly energy bills
The Benefits of AC Maintenance
The benefits of AC maintenance cannot be over-lauded. By committing your AC system to a little bit of annual attention, you can save time, money, energy, and stress. AC maintenance will keep your system in good condition, ready to withstand the wear and tear of the summer season.
Besides these obvious advantages, homeowners can also see benefits like:
- Better Air Quality: When your AC unit is cleaner, the air that passes through it will be cleaner because it won’t be tainted by built-up dust, dirt, and other particles. The Houston AC maintenance specialists at Valderrama A/C & Refrigeration will clean your AC unit and provide cleaner air for your home.
- Improved System Performance: When your AC unit is clean, well-maintained, and subjected to timely repairs, it will perform better and cool air more consistently. An air conditioner with worn parts and faulty or broken components will provide inconsistent temperature control.
- Operational Reliability: An air conditioner that is well maintained will be in good condition, ready for heavy usage. When a system is unmaintained and in questionable condition, you can’t confidently use it without worry it may not be ready for the strain of heavy seasonal usage. When your AC system is in good condition, it’s a more reliable appliance you can expect to work as intended.
- Greater Lifespan: When an AC system is well maintained, homeowners can expect to enjoy services for many years. The average air conditioner can easily last 15 years when cared for responsibly. Some property owners with reliable systems may even be able to push their system’s lifespan to 20 years with regular maintenance, saving money, time, and the stress of emergency replacement.
Customers Have Trusted Valderrama A/C & Refrigeration Since 1983
When customers need maintenance for their air conditioning system, the Houston AC maintenance professionals at Valderrama A/C & Refrigeration are the experts you want on your side. Our customers and your neighbors trust our team with their cooling systems because we have over 35 years of experience helping area homeowners stay cool during our brutal Texas summers. For trained and licensed AC maintenance in Houston, our team has shown their commitment to the residents of Houston and area communities. Our maintenance services will keep your air conditioner in good condition. You can call our reliable technicians when you’re ready to schedule AC maintenance. We offer same-day appointments when available, and our teams can help serve you in English and Spanish.
Contact our Houston AC Maintenance professionals today so we can get your AC unit ready for action. We’re just a call away at (281) 942-6587!
Family Owned & OperatedWith 35+ years of HVAC experience, we're proud to serve our community and truly care for our customers.
Customer Protection & CareWe are very mindful of all COVID-19 safety protocols and we ensure our customers that our technicians will arrive in protective gear for your safety and theirs.
Reliable & Efficient TechniciansWe are happy to offer same-day services and 24/7 emergency availability. That way, our customers are always comfortable.
“Very happy I picked Valderamma AC!”